AIRA's Certificate of Investor Relations is derived from the seven course modules delivered throughout Day 1 of
AIRA's Diploma course, the Certificate course can be undertaken in one
of two course delivery modes:
- online by computer-based e-learning, allowing you to work through each module at your own pace in your own time; or
- face-to-face training by attending the Day 1 program of AIRA’s Diploma of Investor Relations course - click here for course information.
The seven modules of this course are:
- Module 1: Introduction to the Practice of Investor Relations
- Module 2: Introduction to Continuous Disclosure and Listing Rules
- Module 3: Introduction to Capital Markets
- Module 4 & 5:Beneficial Ownership and Strategic Shareholder Targeting
- Module 6: The Language of the Capital Markets
- Module 7: Developing a Strategic Investor Relations Program
On completion of all modules via either study option, students
may elect to sit an online exam. On passing this exam a Certificate of Investor Relations is awarded by the Australasian
Investor Relations Association and may use CertInvRel post-nominals.
PRICING STRUCTURE (Inclusive of GST)
| Non-Member Rate
| Full Course
Member rates will automatically display once you have logged onto the site.