Vital specialist one-day training for listed entities to effectively manage ESG responsibilities as part of the annual program
Our comprehensive program is tailored to empower you with essential knowledge and skills, ensuring you stay at the forefront of this pivotal subject matter. Key highlights of the course include:
Navigating the ESG Landscape: Gain a deep understanding of the dynamic changes within the ESG sphere and the convergence of IR and ESG functions within listed entities.
Insights into Regulatory Change: Receive an in-depth overview of the ever-changing ESG regulatory framework in light of the new IFRS S1 & S2 Climate-related Financial Disclosure Standards.
Effective Engagement Strategies: Unlock valuable insights into engagement strategies with asset owners, facilitating meaningful interactions and enhancing stakeholder relationships.
Mastering ESG & Activism: Explore the intricate dynamics of ESG and activism, along with strategies for engaging with activist shareholders.
Best Practice ESG Reporting: Stay updated on the latest in ESG reporting standards, allowing you to communicate your organisation's progress transparently and effectively.
Demystifying ESG Data: Gain critical insights into ESG data and the processes of verification and assurance, ensuring the accuracy and credibility of your reporting.
Pioneering ESG Horizons: Discover upcoming ESG focal points and trends that will shape the future landscape.
An integral part of the course will be three case studies shared by leading listed entities. These real-world examples will shed light on strategic directions and innovative approaches adopted by these entities in respect to regulation, engagement reporting and data.
- Clare Baldwin, Senior Director, ESG & Stewardship Investments, AustralianSuper
- Penny Berger, Head of Investor Relations & Corporate Affairs, The GPT Group Limited
- Andrew Bowden, ESG Disclosure and Reporting Officer, Westpac Banking Corporation
- Dianna Enlund, ESG Solutions Director, S&P Global Markets Intelligence
- Lachlan Feggans, Senior Director, Sustainability Reporting & Regeneration, Brambles Limited
- Jana Jevcakova, Head of ESG, International, Morrow Sodali
- Nicky Landsbergen, Partner, Climate Change & Sustainability, EY
- Carolyn Mole, Head of Investor Relations, Webjet Limited
- Will Van De Pol, Acting CEO, Market Forces
- Rebecca Gunn, Corporate Sustainability & Climate Change Leader, ERM
- Sean O'Sullivan, GM IR Endeavour Group
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- ESG, IR, CSR & Sustainability Professionals
- Capital Markets Professionals
REGISTRATION: $1,500 for members, $2,000 for non-members
MEMBERS: To register or view full course program *please sign in.
NON-MEMBERS: For full details please contact the AIRA Secretariat ([email protected]) for further details.
*To access the program link, members must log in.
Please be advised when registering that you will need to click "Proceed to Checkout" and "Submit Order" for your registration to be confirmed.
Please note all registrations are subject to a $500 cancellation fee except on receipt of course notes, when no refunds are given.