20 Questions - Multiple Choice
||All questions have been derived from the presentations, course notes
and reference materials provided in the online modules or delivered on
Day 1 of the Diploma course.The questions address issues which an IR
person would deal with on a day-to-day basis and should understand as a
component of the IR function, strategy or best practice.Questions for
the online exam will be selected randomly and may appear in any order
based on the suite of seven modules of the online course:
- Module 1: Introduction to the Practice of Investor Relations
- Module 2: Introduction to Capital Markets
- Module 3: Investors and their Drivers
- Module 4: Introduction to Shareholder Targeting
- Module 5: The Language of the Capital Markets
- Module 6: The Regulatory Environment
- Module 7: Priorities of an Annual Investor Relations Program
To view a sample question, please CLICK HERE.
|Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Only students who have completed the seven online modules or Day 1 of
the Diploma of Investor Relations are eligible to sit this online
Students have 6 months from the date they enrol for the Certificate
course to sit the exam. Outside of that time, students are required to
undertake the full 7-module course again at their own cost.
70% - Candidates will be notified immediately of their result on
completing the exam. The online exam is marked automatically and a
simple pass or fail result generated.
In the case that a candidate does not achieve the 70% pass mark,
there is one exam re-sit allowed. Candidates who are eligible to re-sit
the exam will be invited to do so once a date has been set.
$368.50 (incl GST, includes one re-sit, should it be required) Note
the fee for the (optional) exam is an additional cost. It is not
included in the purchase of the 7 online modules.
Candidates must elect a date when enrolling to sit the Certificate
online exam. The exam can be completed at any time between 9am and 5pm
on the elected date
Exam dates set for 2019 are as follows:
- Wednesday, 30 January 2019 (enrolments required no later than 16 January 2019)
- Friday, 22 February 2019 (enrolments required no later than 8 February 2019)
- Friday, 15 March 2019 (enrolments required no later than 1 March 2019)
- Thursday, 11 April 2019 (enrolments required no later than 28 March 2019)
- Thursday, 16 May 2019 (enrolments required no later than 2 May 2019)
- Monday, 17 June 2019 (enrolments required no later than 3 June 2019)
- Tuesday, 16 July 2019 (enrolments required no later than 2 July 2019)
- Wednesday, 21 August 2019 (enrolments required no later than 7 August 2019)
- Wednesday, 25 September 2019 (enrolments required no later than 11 September 2019)
- Wednesday, 30 October 2019 (enrolments required no later than 16 October 2019)
- Friday, 15 November 2019 (enrolments required no later than 1 November 2019)
- Monday, 9 December 2019 (enrolments required no later than 25 November 2019)
TO DOWNLOAD THE 2019 CERTIFICATE EXAM ENROLMENT FORM, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
TO DOWNLOAD THE SUPERVISOR'S GUIDE, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
For further information about the Certificate of Investor Relations,
please contact the AIRA Secretariat by telephone on +61 2 9872 9100 or