Carlyle Kingswood Global Search is thrilled to partner with a well-respected, industry-leading client in search of a General Manager for Social Responsibility and Investor Relations. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic Chief of Staff Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing and implementing strategies to assure high quality investor relations programs, social responsibility program alongside leading various commercial ventures to maximise shareholder value. You'll also provide strategic support and advice to the company's leadership teams and Board.
Reporting directly to the Chief of Staff, the new General Manager will manage a professional team spanning Investor Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility, Strategic Project Management, and Business Development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing Investor Relations, including designing and participating in investor days and roadshows, and interacting with buy and sell side investors.
- Navigating commercial aspects of strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
- Leading the identification and negotiation process for large-scale property development opportunities.
- Supporting M&A functions, including the identification and evaluation of opportunities.
- Overseeing the Groups Corporate Social Responsibility program and engagement approach.
- Identifying, assessing, and partnering on business development opportunities that align with the Group’s strategy.
Required qualifications and skills:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in law or a commercial or business field.
- Experience in a senior leadership role in an ASX-listed company or other public organisation of a similar scale.
- Proven ability to think strategically, lead a change management program, and challenge the status quo.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in developing effective relationships, managing and driving change.
This role calls for strategic vision, and the ability to uphold the highest standards of business conduct.
On behalf of our client, CKG Recruitment invites qualified individuals who embody these values and have a passion for driving change to apply.
Contact Phillip Hunter, Director – In-house Legal & Governance at Carlyle Kingswood Global Search for a confidential discussion by E: [email protected] or M: +61 449 727 016.